On Mondays we have food therapy and rebound.
On Tuesdays we go on a sensory walk outside and have sensory corridor.
On Wednesdays we go swimming.
On Thursday we have jungle gym and our personal care session.
On Fridays we have bikes and Assembly.
This Half Term Our Topic is...
Look below to see what we are going to be learning!
Homework is sent home on a Friday and is to be returned the following Thursday.
You will need to return the previous homework pack in order to get a new one.
Homework for our children is very different to some classes. The homework we offer is intended to provide children with opportunities to develop their personal, social and emotional skills whilst promoting opportunities for communication and independence.
This half term the homework for our children includes:
- Practising touch cues and signs sent home.
- Following physiotherapy programmes at home
- Maths: colour, shape and number through finding hidden treasure. Hide the objects under material and encourage your child to find them!
- Literacy - fine and gross motor - exploring textures through finding different objects and fabrics that may be shiny, smooth, rough, textured etc
- Communication - singing Pirate Songs