On Mondays we have food therapy and rebound.
On Tuesdays we have PE and sensory corridor.
On Wednesdays we go swimming.
On Thursday we have jungle gym and our personal care session.
On Fridays we have assembly and relaxation.
This Half Term Our Topic is...
Goldilocks and the Three Bears
Look below to see what we are going to be learning!
Homework is sent home termly on our topic plan.
Homework for our children is very different to some classes. The homework we offer is intended to provide children with opportunities to develop their personal, social and emotional skills whilst promoting opportunities for communication and independence.
This half term the homework for our children includes:
- Practising touch cues and signs sent home.
- Following physiotherapy programmes at home
- Maths: looking at objects whicha re big, small and tiny
- Literacy - reading 'Goldilocks and the Three Bears' or singing the song
- Geography - looking at different rooms in your house, visit friends and families houses