Resources for you to use at home
Below you will find a video and some activities linked to the video for you to do with your children.
We would love to see how you joined in on your class page on Class DOJO.
For Music Therapy ideas and videos. Please visit our Music Therapy page.
Week Beginning 6th July 2020
- Make a shadow puppet. Wait until its dark and put on a show!
- Learn to sing the funny bones song.
- Learn about nocturnal animals. Who is awake at night?
- Draw a picture of your favourite animal as a skeleton. What animal skeleton will you draw?
- Can you play hide and seek? Can you frighten your family by saying ‘BOO!’.
- Our bones keep our organs safe. What organ does our skull protect? What organs do our ribs protect?
- Find your house/ street and town on Goggle Maps. Where do you live? Where do your family live?
- Search for images of x-rays on Google. Can you identify the bones that have been x-rayed?
Sarah from Giraffes story this week is 'Kippers birthday!' Enjoy the video and then completing some of the activities below. This is a week of celebration with ChellowFest on Wednesday so enjoy all the fun activities. :)
2D and 3D shapes
Below is the 2D shapes video
and this one is the 3D shapes video
List of activities
(You will need to scroll down and find the Red Riding hood video again, from last week)
Activity to complete
This week Dolphins story is Fox's Socks. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fox%27s+socks