Our school was inspected in June 2023 and I am thrilled to share with you the wonderful news that Chellow Heights has been rated as "Good” in all areas. This is testament to the hard work, dedication, and commitment of our entire school community.
This achievement is a reflection of the remarkable efforts made by our exceptional team of educators, support staff, governors, and most importantly, our amazing pupils.
The Ofsted inspection report highlighted numerous areas of strength and excellence that contribute to the outstanding quality of education we provide at Chellow Heights. The inspectors were particularly impressed by how:
- Reading is prioritised across school. The reading curriculum meets a wide range of pupils’ needs and reading resources match pupils’ abilities and interests. Pupils read with confidence.
- Children in Early Years are well cared for and there are plenty of staff to support them.
- Pupils enjoy coming to school and relationships between staff and pupils are secure.
- Pupils receive an effective programme of personal development.
- Physical education is inclusive of pupils and supports the development of pupils’ mobility.
- There is a strong culture of safeguarding across the sites.
Moving forward, we will continue to build upon our successes, with the aim of providing an exceptional educational experience for every student at Chellow Heights. We will take the recommendations provided by Ofsted as an opportunity for further improvement, always striving to exceed expectations and deliver the very best outcomes for our students.